Friday, May 9, 2014

Moving right along

Blood tests are fun! {no} On Thursday though, the visitor was still MIA and is still, so I went for a blood pregnancy test, which then returned negative.  Next week I will begin taking Provera to induce the visitor so I can get my chicken pox shot as well as have my HSG done.

The exciting news ahead, is today, I went to see my psychiatrist and we made a few changes and added a BIG change! 


This is what I have been waiting for, for two weeks! Luckily my insurance covers it so I feel very thankful as this kit is upwards of $500 big ones!  I've heard a lot of great things and a few horror stories but I am so excited so that usually helps with the side effects.

I'm not sure any side effects could be much worse than the episode I had last night through the night.  I bloated from the metformin and I felt like my skin was going to rip.  I stayed up all night chugging water and prune juice and managed to get it under control somewhat.  I tier up one more pill starting tomorrow and then it can level out in my system! 

I believe I'm up to 7 drs now so for fun here is the inside of some of the offices!  They're beautiful!




I have to take a moment to gloat though on my husband.  He has been an absolute team player with me and is not only cutting out sugar and gluten but also smoking!


Chat soon!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment